Easter 2007 was a very busy day, but a nice day too! We successfully served dinner to 16 people with our any major mishaps so that was a pretty big accomplishment in itself! I probably should have gotten up an hour earlier, but knowing me I wouldn't have been ready anyway! We went to mass on Sat night which was really nice, but really long so we ended up not getting everything done the night before! Anyway... all the food came out well and a big THANK YOU to Noreen for bringing appetizers and to my mom and dad for all of their help with food preparations as well. My mom has really taught me so much about how to pull it all together and now I know how to make ham gravy! I don't know anyone else who eats ham gravy except my family, but I guess its a necessity in my family ... at least my uncle Bill thinks so! It really was nice to have everyone over and to be able to entertain in our home after having years of holiday at my parents. I finally see all that goes into the holidays! Whoa... its a lot of work!!!! Thank you mom and dad! I am so lucky because I have a great husband who really rolls up his sleeves and does whatever needs to get done. Bryan did such a great job helping me prepare. It was great teamwork. If you check out the pictures on our smugmug site you will also see that Bryan is also great at playing with the children. He did a great job doing handstands in the backyard! He is a great Uncle too :) We loved seeing Charlie and Sadie and we hope that they will come to visit again soon!
Happy Easter!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I just saw the pictures of Bryan doing handstands...hilarious! Wish I had the guts to still do that, I would break my neck, lol!! Sounds like you had a very successful Easter...well done!
Post a Comment