Monday, May 14, 2007

Its been a while....

Life has been busy for the last few weeks and I just haven't had time to post! I have been working insane hours... I know what else is new! I worked an overnight which really took a toll on me and then had no Saturday as a result! Can you tell I am a little bitter?! It just happened to have been a gorgeous day!

This past weekend I didn't work :) I actually left work early on Friday and went shopping in preparation of Mother's Day! We had a brunch for my family at our house on Sunday and it was great! Bryan made his delicious vegetable lasagna which was such a hit! He also made pancakes too! I cooked the bacon and made quiche, crab cakes, salad and bread pudding for desert! Yum! Everything came out great and my mom really enjoyed her brunch!

We were lucky enough to be able to see both of our families this weekend. On Saturday we spent the Day in Long Island at Charlie's First Communion. We also got to see Bryan's Aunt and Uncle from PA which was a treat! I had actually never met Bryan's uncle so that was nice! It was a lot of fun to see everyone. All in it was a good family centered weekend.

Back to work I go!
Happy Monday!

No comments: