Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ok... so it's a monthly blog update ...

Where does the time go! Life is good, but its busy! Its always busy, but lately I just haven't had much time to myself and as a result there haven't been many blog updates! It was my goal to update weekly (at the minimum!) but this is a monthly update at this point so I apologize!

Here is a little bit of what we have been up to... Bryan has been playing some golf when the weather cooperates! He has also been doing a great job gardening in our yard! The yard looks great and I promise I will take pictures and post them on our smugmug site! We are going to have a ton of tomatoes!!! Bryan also started a new job at Centrix Dental in Shelton CT recently. He is really excited about this opportunity and he is enjoying it so far! He is a Sales and Marketing Analyst for Centrix. I will report more on the work front as I learn more about it! Since Memorial Day weekend we have had some kind of party every weekend which has been great too! I have had bridal showers and we just had a surprise 60th Birthday party for Bryan's mom at his brother and sister in law's house last weekend. The pictures are posted! It was a great party and I think Carol really enjoyed her party! We enjoyed seeing the family too:) We also celebrated Sadie's 6th birthday!

Apart from all of these celebrations we continue to enjoy some down time at home and look forward to the weekends together! We are also looking forward to our vacation in August. We will be heading to Seattle and then on a cruise to Alaska! We are going with my friend Sue and her husband Will and we can't wait! Sue and I are in full planning mode! More to come on the Seattle / Alaska plans soon! I will say this... we have booked our dog sledding excursion :) It's going to be awesome!

Since I probably won't be blogging again before the weekend... Happy Father's Day to all of the great Dad's that we know! I love you Dad!

Erin

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Congrats Bryan on the new job, I can't wait to hear more about it. Can't wait to see pictures of the garden too.