Whoa... It is so darn hot and it has been such a crazy day that I think I will officially begin my countdown to my long awaited vacation! This is always a crazy time for me at work because of subscriptions into the two Funds that I work on, but on top of the normal craziness the air conditioning is broken! I just found out that it is going to be a big ordeal to fix it and I don't know when it will be fixed! I am just so hot! The office is broken up into sections and only the section that I work in is having the problem so not everyone is hot which I guess is a good thing. They would ALL be complaining to me if they were hot so I am at least thankful for that! Anyway, after all of the normal insaniety of not having the documents arrive that I expected or the cash hit our accounts and being extremly HOT I was really happy to note that there are only 10 days left until I am on vacation. Better days are ahead!
I may have mentioned in a previous blog, but in case I haven't Bryan and I will be meeting Sue and Will (my friend from college and her husband) in Seattle. We are really looking forward to exploring Seattle - checking out Pikes Place Market and some vineyards :) Then we will be heading out on a cruise to Alaska on Sunday August 12th! I have never been on a cruise, but I am looking forward to it!
I am going to go and finish up my work so that I can go home to my husband and to the central AC!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man that sucks...no AC! I've had to work in an office before without AC and it is so hard to focus. Hang in there Erin...hopefully it will be fixed soon!
Post a Comment