Monday, October 29, 2007

Time Flies....

Where does the time go?! My last post was just before we left for our trip to Seattle and Alaska which seems like so long ago. I am sorry! I have been preoccupied and just busy... Our trip to Seattle and Alaska was so much fun. We enjoyed seeing Bryan's frat brother John Hildenbiddle and we also enjoyed cruising with our friends Sue and Will. Cruising was a lot of fun and we definitely enjoyed a lot that the ship had to offer!
Fast forward and we have just returned from a nice long weekend in Hilton Head, SC. We were lucky enough to stay at a gorgeouse home that is owned by my boss (and friend) and his wife. The house was amazing and we enjoyed the trip so much. We celebrated our first anniversary there yesterday! We did have to come back to work today after getting up at 3am and flying home... I am tired, but would do it again in a heartbeat!!!!
We have of course been keeping busy with many other events and get togethers. We spent a weekend in NH to attend my friend Tennille's wedding in early October. We were also able to see my friend Kirsten on that trip. We have also been doing the regualr "fall" things that we look forward to every year... Apple picking and pumpkin picking :) Life has been good for us!
In a couple of weeks I am looking forward to catching up with some friends in MA at Shannon's house. The girl's nights are always fun :)
I will do my best to post again soon or at least before another 3 months goes by!

No comments: