Lizzie is now four months and is doing very well. She went for her four month check up and again had her shots. I didn't look this time and definitely cried less! She weighed 12lbs 10oz and was 24 1/2 inches. She sure has grown! She is doing something new everyday and she is so much fun to watch! She rolls, smiles a lot and lights up when you talk to her. The doctor says she is teething and that she might have a tooth in a month! She holds on to her toys and puts them in her mouth. She bites down hard on everything and really likes to suck her fingers too. She is sleeping great at night and is taking good naps in her crib. She typically falls asleep sucking her fingers and cuddling her blanket. Its very cute to see her in her crib!
Today was Lizzie's first day of daycare. We call it school and so do the teachers at her school! I was so nervous and was very anxious for this day. She did great today! I was nervous because she does exhibit some stranger anxiety, but she really surprised me because there were no tears when her teachers held her, played with her and fed her. I was very proud of my girl! Bryan and I both brought her today and I stayed with her the entire time. The teachers did a great job with her. She had a little bit of trouble going down for her nap in her new bed, but she did it! She slept for about an hour. We stayed until 12:30 and there were no major melt downs! I feel so much better to have that behind us! Tomorrow Bryan will bring Lizzie in the morning and I will pick her up. I will probably pick her up around 1:00. I hope she does as well tomorrow :) I feel really good about the day care and I think that Lizzie will do really well. We will keep you posted on her accomplishments!
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope that all of my mommy friends who are heading back to work have a smooth transition!
Love
Erin
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment